|Regarding the copyright of materials contained in SOZAI OHKOKU.
All rights have been reserved by the copyright holder for entire materials presented
in the SOZAI OHKOKU and thus even when such materials have been downloaded by
a user, it does not indicate at all times that such rights are transferable. Each
and every materials contained in it have been created with full of heartfelt devotion
and any heartless actions such as an involvement of secondary distribution will
absolutely not be tolerated. Please fully observe in accordance with the usage
rules pertaining to the SOZAI OHKOKU and its usage conditions for each material,
thus using them within the permissible range.
USAGE RULES FOR SOZAI OHKOKU
For using the SOZAI OHKOKU, a user at firsthand must agree to all the SOZAI OHKOKU
Usage Rules noted below. The user must fully comprehend all contents of the rules
and must closely heed the regulations during use. Besides, cautions should be
given, for at the point of a user actually using any materials contained in SOZAI
OHKOKU, the user will be considered as having accepted and had agreed upon the
regulation regarding its use.
1. In this regulation, a user refers to anyone who uses the image data materials
(materials) provided thorough the SOZAI OHKOKU internet service for the purpose
of making homepages.
2. The user (First Party) will be expected to use the materials by following the
usage conditions and terms listed in this regulation hereof and other written
instructions which will be displayed during the event of downloading individual
materials on the internet.
(Limit for Material Usage)
3. First Party may use the materials only by subjecting to the usage limitation
written in the preceding condition set by the Jungle Company, Ltd. (Second Party).
2) First Party will have no permission to use the materials for purposes listed
1. Use of the materials on homepages containing obscene images, voice, or articles
and any homepages that could offend public order and morals.
2. Use of the materials with the purpose of giving defamation, slander, or threat
to others (either individual or organization), and for any attempt in creating
a criminal offense.
3. Use of the materials on homepages with a purpose of promoting discrimination,
prejudice or animosity toward others (either individual or organization).
4. Use of the materials on homepages with a purpose of engaging in illegal activities
and its promotion.
5. Use of the materials on homepages with illegal contents such as in violating
the copyright belonging to other party/parties.
6. Use of the materials on homepages which links to other homepages corresponding
to the preceding item.
7. Use of the materials for illegal conditions such as in violating the copyright
belonging to others.
8. Use of the materials in such conditions as the Second Party recognize as being
3) Unless they are permitted for use for other set conditions or when displayed
use conditions after downloading individual material shows it is permitted, First
Party is unable to use the materials by methods listed below.
1. Free secondary distribution of the material.
2. Processing and editing of the material.
3. Secondary distribution of the materials in exchange for value or for use with
a purpose of making profit or other commercial reasons, including its use on commercial
4) Second Party has the right to execute a portion or all of its measures listed
below when perceived that the First Party has violated the preceding item 3.
1. Give warnings.
2. Deletion of correspondent materials from First Partyﾕs homepage.
3. Discontinue the operation of First Partyﾕs homepage.
4. Discontinue the SOZAI OHKOKU.
5) Other than set by the proceeding item, Second Party can, with a request made
for business or technical reasons, discontinue the operation of homepages that
is using a material from the SOZAI OHKOKU without any pre-notice or delete the
material out from the First Partyﾕs homepage. In this case, any damage incurred
on the First Party will not be liable to the Second Party at all.
4. Second Party does not give any guarantee on the provided materials. In case
it incurs any damage of computer system or data, or suffers damage from compensation
given to the Third Party due to the way of use of the materials by First Party,
the Second Part is not obliged to compensate for the loss incurred. Also, in case
it occurs any conflict between the Third Party due to the way of use of the materials
by First Party, the Second Party will not be responsible.
2) Originated or caused by violating the rules by the First Party set forth in
this article, when Second Party, its related companies, administrators, employees
or trustee (In this article will be referred to as Second Party) receives a complaint
from a material provider or other Third Party person, and conflict occurs, the
First Party will be seeking for solutions in order not to cause any trouble on
the Second Party. Also, when any damage (including expenditure to hire reasonable
lawyer) is incurred on Second Party because the First Party violates any regulations
in this article, the First Party will be liable to make compensation for the damage.
(Discontinue of Service)
5. Second Party, when felt necessary, can discontinue the SOZAI OHKOKU whenever
wished to do so without any pre-notification. In this case, the Second Party will
not be liable to any damage incurred upon the First Party.
(Disclosure of information regarding First Party)
6. Second Party, when discerned that the First Party has violated the regulations
set in this article, in case if any request made by law from a public organization,
when it is found or feared that information used by First Party is used for illegal
purposes, and when similar relevant cases occur, the First Party is able to disclosure
all the information necessary to the Third Party.
(Priority of Regulations)
7. The effect of this agreement will be put in the paramount importance compared
with other agreement (whether on paper or oral, etc) that have been made between
First Party and Second Party outside the agreement which we have made today.
(Change of Agreement)
8. Second Party has the power to change the regulation whenever they wish to without
any pre-notification to First Party. The Second Party will be considered as having
re-registered and had agreed to the altered regulations.
9. When a conflict occurs with regard to this regulation and agreement, solutions
will be sought not only in the regulation itself, but also through the constitutional
law in Japan.
10. In case any conflict occurs with regard to this regulation and agreement,
Tokyo District Court will be the exclusive jurisdictional court for the first